Thursday 24 April 2008

Erwin Olaf Amsterdam

Erwin Olaf is a statement and his work pushes so many button's

I first came across his work through a friend of mine who sent me a link a while ago now and then i was lucky enough to see a small collection in Sydney,Australia at the Photographer's Gallery in Paddington . I took a friend of mine along who wasn't to sure about his work , for me it was cemented that i loved his work and it made me laugh and made me think about what an image can create .Erwin's series are brilliant and bring a smile to any creative's face as it sends the brain into overload of what can be created.

The Separation series made me laugh with the PVC family think Torture Garden London , the fetish club night , followed by The Paradise Club - provocative and colorful.It's something for the senses i have to say .

Take a look around and it should inspire some creative thought's on your next project.

http://www.erwinolaf.com/

No comments: